Last year HBO started this whole mixtape with the show deal featuring various music & artists on it in an effort to promote the first season of How to Make it in America. Now we have volume 2 from Mick Boogie & Broke Mogul who is the music supervisor for the show both hosting the mixtape. You won’t catch any tunes from Kid Cudi this time around but he does provide the opening track “The New York Intro”.
If you are not familiar with the show you can catch up here and I suggest you start watching as this could be what will fill the Entourage void. Listen and download the new mixtape today and you can head over here and see what people are saying about the first episode of season 2. More information on Facebook.
1. Kid Cudi – The New York Intro
2. Future Islands – Balance
3. Theophilus London – I Stand Alone
4. Mugison – I Want You
5. Blood Orange – Sutphin Boulevard
6. M83 – Midnight City
7. Soul Searcher – Can’t Get Enough (DJ Theory Remix)
8. Agoria – Heart Beating (feat. Kid A)
9. Avicii – Levels (Original Mix)
10. Oliver Koletzki & Fran – Hypnotized
11. The Joy Formidable – Austere
12. Little Dragon – Crystalfilm
13. Meek Mill – House Party (feat. Young Chris)
14. Buddy – Awesome, Awesome
15. Summer Camp – I Want You
16. Duck Tails – Killin’ The Vibe
17. Catcall – Swimming Pool
Download & listen to the live stream below.